Regional Executive - Events - London – Permanent – One Year Contract - £30,000
We are supporting an Institute in their search for cover for a maternity leave contract.
The role is Monday to Friday where you are based at home with 2/3 days a week where you will be either be working in the London Head Office or out in the region supporting the local stakeholders with activities and events.
You will be supporting the members of the Institute in terms of their career and so much more!
- Previous experience of event management including event budgets
- Overall knowledge of the accountancy profession, current affairs and business issues
- Strong communication skills - Supplier liaison - ie hotels, AV companies; speakers; printers
- Excellent negotiation skills · Effective promotional ideas and marketing
- Raising sponsorship and working with sponsors · Organising meetings
- Excellent organisational skills/project management - must be able to multi task.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with proven administration skills
This role would require someone who holds a current drivers licence and access to a vehicle · Flexibility to travel - around the region and work early morning/evening where required
The successful candidates will be team oriented, self-motivated with ability to work under own initiative, confident positive attitude. As this is a client facing role, a professional, enthusiastic, happy person capable of communicating at all levels and presenting themselves in front of clients is a must.