Are you passionate about recruitment and looking for the next step in your career?
Role: Recruitment Researcher
Working within an established Company, as the Recruitment Researcher you will have an absolutely vital role within the business.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Supporting the business with research within the industry to generate revenue
• Support by delivering research, mapping and reports for assignments
• Identify suitable candidates by effectively and qualitatively researching, mapping and making head hunt calls
• Effectively pitch to potential talent/candidates in order to obtain a positive outcome
• Screen and filter candidates to extract required information for search mandates/ recruitment processes
• Ensure accurate recording of research information gathered is entered onto database
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your recruitment career.
The successful candidate will be degree educated and have a least 1 years recruitment research experience