My client, the UK’s largest provider for Litigation Finance, based in the West End are seeking a confident, hardworking and driven Receptionist to join their team.
Situated in a team of friendly and hardworking individuals, your sole responsibility will be to provide a 5* service to high end guest and colleagues, with all front of house duties.
- Escort visitors to the relevant meeting room and offer guests refreshments.
- Inform staff of their visitor’s arrival.
- Maintain meeting rooms to a high standard and coordinate diary management.
- Organise lunches or any necessary catering requirements for meetings (internal and external).
- Order stationary and make sure there are adequate stationary supplies and the stationary cupboard is stocked, organised, clean and tidy.
- Administer the daily incoming and outgoing post.
- Book couriers and collect deliveries.
- Maintain kitchen supplies, refreshments and other general office supplies.
- Photocopying, scanning, emailing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Some Receptionist experience within professional service ideal but not essential.
Paying £18,000 - £20,000