Calling all Receptionist’s!
My client, an established and fast-growing Recruitment Company based in Victoria are on the hunt for a Receptionist to join their buzzy and vibrant office.
Nominated in 2015 by the Sunday Times as the best 100 companies to work for, my client can offer everything you could want from an organisation. Friendly, supportive and social company, alongside being busy, faced paced and energetic.
Are you looking for a position that will keep you busy? Are you looking for a position that will allow you to utilise all of your skills and keep you challenged? Then look no further.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Managing the full reception process at all times, including the telephone system, meeting rooms, post.
- Managing the building, kitchen supplies, office supplies etc.
- Managing the office security.
- Administrative duties, scanning, filling etc.
- Providing support to the Operations Manager and Office Manager.
If you are looking for a truly exciting company to work for that include company holidays, work & social events please apply for immediate consideration.
The ideal candidate should be confident, energetic, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Possess 1-2 years Receptionist experience within corporate environments.