A Boutique European Investment Company based in the West End are looking for a bubbly and proactive Receptionist/Team Assistant.
Exciting opportunity for someone to be back office with the friendly and hardworking team, however providing 5* front of house service to client & visitors and administration to the rest of the company.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering the company switchboard.
- Meeting and greeting and assisting guests to the meeting rooms.
- Refreshments and catering including lunches.
- Booking and arrangement of the meeting rooms.
- Assisting the EA with administration which includes travel arrangements, spreadsheets.
- Assisting the CEO with ad hoc duties.
- Ordering stationary.
- Well-presented individual with excellent communication skills.
- Organised and high attention to detail.
- 2 year’s experience working within a reception or administration position.
- Experience working within finance would be desirable but not essential.
Paying up to £26K, this position is to ideally start immediately.