Are you a great communicator with organisational skills and excellent customer service? My client a Leading Charity, are looking for a Receptionist to undertake general reception duties and provide general administration support to the office services team.
You will have:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- A good level of IT literacy
- Confidence when dealing with people at all levels.
- To act as the first point of contact for the company, acting at all times in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Answer door, greet visitors, welcome and direct them appropriately; ensure the Visitors Books is completed.
- Review and update, on a regular basis, the staff movement sheets.
- Ensure that the reception area (including meeting rooms, ground floor kitchen, toilet and store cupboard) is kept organised, tidy and secure.
- Daily management of incoming and outgoing mail services – post, couriers, mail-outs, freight
- Handle switchboard and day/night answer phone, voicemail administration.
- Co-ordinate telephone system maintenance, fault reporting, keep up-to-date manuals and record, assist staff with problems as necessary, ensure user needs are met.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls; raise and direct enquiries and complaints to the appropriate department/service.
- Review and update, on a regular basis, the staff contact and telephone extension lists.