PD & Events Delivery Executive - Permanent Role – Based Waterloo - £24-£26,000
We are supporting our client - a Membership Association in recruiting an Events Executive.
Main Purpose of Job
- The Professional Development & Events Delivery team is responsible for the smooth organisation and running of all the organisations owned qualifications, training courses, seminars and events
- To ensure that the organisation’s Events are administered and delivered within agreed time scales and budgets in an appropriate manner and to a ‘World Class’ standard, utilising in-house operations and 3rd party suppliers where appropriate.
You will be based in our London office but travel around the UK is required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To take operational responsibility for all Events including back office processing, preparing and despatching materials (pre and post event), venue and supplier/speaker arrangements, joining instructions and event delivery
- To ensure the internal database is kept up to date relating to Events including venue details, delegate information, event content etc
- To implement and improve upon the Events processes
- To respond to student / delegate / supplier queries where relevant
- To gather, collate and act upon customer feedback ensuring relevant information is used for future development and planning
- To attend and deliver relevant Events
- To co-ordinate and deliver the end to end process for Events, making all the logistical and practical arrangements, identifying and applying resource needs and managing expectations which are key to enhancing member experience
- The job holder must deliver to and meet agreed standards and targets
- To deliver Events to internally specified standards and service level agreements, ensuring the relevant content and/or objective is achieved
- To take part in cross-skilling across the Professional Development & Events Team to ensure team cover for workload and absence purposes.