My client an International Architects practice, based in the City, are looking for a part time Receptionist to join their busy team two days a week.
You will be working alongside and reporting to the Senior Receptionist, of this friendly and busy organisation providing 5* service to all clients and employees.
Currently seeking an individual to join them every Thursday & Friday on a permanent basis, 8:30 – 6PM (Fixed days that are unable to be changed)
Duties include but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting.
- Arranging and booking meeting rooms.
- Answering the switchboard.
- Contract with the in-house catering team.
- Managing security.
- The ideal candidate should only be wanting a part time position
- Possess corporate receptionist experience 1-2 years minimum.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Paying £26k - 28.5K Pro Rata to start immediately.