Executive Administrative Assistant _ Permanent – Part Time – 21 hours per week – based West London – Ladbroke Grove - £12- £14k
To assist with the general clerical and administrative duties for the Chief Executive and Vice Principals under the supervision of the Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive and Vice Principals.
- To assist with the preparation and distribution of minutes, agendas and supporting papers for meetings.
- To type letters and other documents
- To maintain and set up filing systems
- To be responsible for opening and assisting in responses to post.
- To take minutes at meetings as required.
- To undertake general clerical and administrative duties
- To maintain confidentiality
- To comply with college policies and procedures.
- To take part in the College appraisal scheme.
- To undertake any other duties within the grade of the post as required.
The ideal candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be flexible with regard to location (cross-college) and hours of work as required
- Prepared to help in varied departments of the College when required
- Setting up and maintaining paper based filing systems.
- Using databases to a data inputting level
- Word processing to intermediate level
- Minute taking
- Spreadsheets to basic level
- Numerate and Literate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good sense of humour
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to create and sustain a learning environment in which the safety and welfare of children and vulnerable adults is paramount
- Word processing to advanced level
- Manipulating data in spread sheets
- Using photocopiers