My client, a long standing and established Charity, based on the outskirts of the City, are seeking a friendly and professional Part Time Receptionist to join their business in the evenings.
Your main duty will be to represent the business to the residents and public by ensuring the smooth operation of the Reception, guiding and assisting service users, visitors and staff.
If you are wanting to be part of an organisation where everyone matters and they provide a warm and caring nature then see below and apply today!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensure that the service levels are maintained to the highest degree and attention is paid to residents to ensure that they receive the desired level of service.
- Monitor who accesses the building and to be aware of people’s movements within the reception area at all times.
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures are carried out, including service charge payment, cash/token float and that any discrepancies are recorded and investigated.
- Ensure that all internal and external calls are handled in timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that professional telephone techniques and etiquette are always used, taking messages when appropriate.
- Provide administrative assistance to other departments as required; e.g. placing signs, invoice recording, completion of weekly and monthly sales monitors, printing sandwich labels, posters, log forms etc.
- Monitor vehicles and parking spaces and ensure all visitors parking requests are arranged.
- Provide feedback from residents on the quality of the reception service to the Reception Team Leader/Front of House Manager
- Receptionist experience working within a business function
- Experience within Charity is desirable
- Strong IT experience.
- Flexible, hard-working and dynamic
This position is to work from 16:00pm – 20:00pm weekdays and 1 day at the weekend from 8-8pm on a rota basis.
Salary will pay £12,648.80
If you are looking for part time work, please do not hesitate and apply!