Content Marketing Executive – City of London – Permanent – Part Time – 3 days a week - £30k pro Rota.
We are supporting an Institute in their search for a Digital Marketing/PR & Communications individual.
To support the overall team within the Institute – to raise the profile and objectives of the organisation – by developing content for the offline and online campaigns and so forth.
- Create and implement marketing communications and PR campaigns to promote the brand and our activities internationally through our collective channels and externally, maximising the impact and reach of activities
- Identification and creation of interesting, engaging and insightful content for implementation across channels
- Develop and maintain the website as required, ensuring content is engaging and regularly updated
- Act as the lead on social media activity, extending the reach of CAW’s networks and raising the profile of the brand, updating the channels with engaging content, monitoring and regularly reporting on progress
- Writing, proof reading and video editing before final sign off to ensure accuracy, adherence to in house style, tone of voice and branding
- Content distribution - working with other members of the team to ensure content is delivered consistently, accurately and on time to maximise impact and reach
- Input into the strategy and direction of marketing activity to build digital presence
- Production and timely distribution of branded marketing and communications collateral for all channels including promotional briefs, copywriting, print, web, social media, email etc
- Acting as a point of contact for communication to ensure the effective co-ordination and communication of our marketing activities
- Ensure all plans, collateral and marketing have undergone the appropriate levels of collaborative development, integration with brand and other marketing activity
- Keep up to date with developments in digital and in user centric content design
- Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years proven experience with Digital Marketing and ideally have worked within a similar industry.