PA to CEO Hammersmith £34,000
Our client, an award-winning Production Company are looking to recruit a polished and highly professional Personal Assistant.
You will be responsible for providing full support to the CEO on a 1:1 basis and assisting the Marketing Director when required.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Extensive diary Management
- Managing CEO’s Calendar including arranging and prioritising meetings
- Travel management including booking hotel, visa’s and creating detailed itineraries
- E-mail dictation including typing notes from audio
- Producing letters, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. Collating and binding reports / presentations
- Updating and managing contact database
The ideal candidate should possess:
- High attention to detail
- Be highly professional and polished
- Possess a minimum of 3-4 years PA experience from a Professional Services background is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Educated to degree level
To start as soon as possible paying up to £34k