Now recruiting, a brilliant opportunity for a Technology company based in funky, cool offices in the City!
A small but friendly and close-knit team are seeking a Business Support Administrator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and gain some excellent experience, by being the go to person of the office.
You will be working very closely with the CEO of the business providing PA support and Office Management to the rest of the team.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Diary management
• Travel arrangements
• Arranging all meetings
• Managing e-mails
• Booking lunches, taxis etc.
• Arranging company events
• Marketing (Social media, LinkedIn, Website etc.)
• Meeting and greeting
• Arranging refreshments, meetings rooms etc.
• Booking meetings for others.
• Ordering Stationary
• Liaising with the building Receptionist’s, landlords etc.
Project based work
• Projects for the CEO, research etc.
• Excel spreadsheet work
• Data entry etc.
• The ideal candidate should possess minimum of 1 year’s administration experience
• Be highly reliable
• Efficient and hardworking.
Paying £21-25K to start as soon as possible.