Our client, an International Consultancy Firm based in the City are looking to recruit a polished and highly professional Personal Assistant. You will be responsible for providing full support to an MD on a 1:1 basis and a few others within the team, including Directors and Associates.
The positions is in demand for a lively, organised and practical approach to diary management in order to fully manage the different needs of the team. You will need to be able to juggle many tasks at one time whilst retaining a sense of humour and flexibility!
Duties include nut not limited to:
• Extensive diary Management
• Travel/hotels & visa’s
• To remain in regular contact with staff and the current PA’s
• Producing letters, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. Collating and binding reports / presentations
• Updating contacts (business cards)
• Organising and taking minutes at the Senior Level meetings and following up action points. Ensuring the smooth running of meetings, (refreshments as necessary)
The ideal candidate should possess:
• High attention to detail
• Be highly professional and polished
• Possess 2-3 years PA experience from a Professional Services background is essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
To start as soon as possible paying up to £40K.