Our client, a Global Established Accountancy firm are looking for an Office Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a varied role comprising of office management to ensure the smooth running of the office but also including, Human resources and Bookkeeping.
Duties will include:
• Management of 2 administration staff
• Building and facilities management
• Supplier Management
• Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered too
• Dealing with general HR queries
• Supporting recruitment, new starters and leavers
• Maintaining staff records
• Assisting with VAT returns
• Payment of suppliers and managing bank accounts
• Credit card reconciliation
• Paying employee expenses
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great company.
The successful candidates would have a minimum of 5 years office management experience ideally within a similar industry and have proven experience of bookkeeping and assisting within HR.