My client, a vibrant, friendly and boutique Recruitment Consultancy based in the City are recruiting a switched on, organised and personable Office Manager!
As an Office Manager, your main duties will be to manage every aspect of the business, from HR, Operations to PA. You will be directly reporting and working closing alongside one of the Co-Founders of the business on a 1:1 basis.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual to get involved in every aspect of a business and have the opportunity to put in place working processes. The ideal candidate should have high levels of confidentiality, be trust worthy and confident to work within an environment that is lively and bubbly.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Contract management, handling existing and new contractors.
• Ensuring all contracts are completed on time and are checked.
• Review and managing all contracts coming to an end
• Managing all holidays
• Sick pay
• Lunch cover
• Recruitment & agencies
• Employee contracts
• Disciplinaries etc.
• On boarding of new staff
• Having direct contact with the account, making sure invoices are paid etc.
• Uploading invoices on the system
• Fire marshal
• Health and safety
• Stationary, IT, facilities etc.
• Support the founders with all international travel arrangements, lunches, meetings etc.
• Projects based work.
• Ad-hoc Personal PA, managing personal accounts etc.
• 5-10 years experience within Office Management and HR
• High levels of confidentiality
• CIPD qualification ideal not essential
• Experience working within recruitment ideal not essential
Paying £35-45K to start immediately