Are you a confident and supportive Office Manager with experience working in professional services/recruitment? Do you thrive off working within a busy environment and have the ability to multitask?
Role: Office Manager
Location: London, Victoria
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to work within vibrant and stunning offices based in Victoria, based within a Recruitment Firm. My client offers the whole package, from training, development, to benefits such as company skiing trips, monthly massages, free breakfast, gym membership etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Line Manager for the team of Receptionist’s
- Manage all IT & Telecom systems
- Compiling of monthly reports & putting together KPI’s
- Managing all offices moves
- Managing on-boarding process
- Managing all supplier relationships and source new suppliers
- Facilities management.
Successful Office Manager candidates will have strong verbal and written communication skills and have a strong desire to succeed. You will be extremely confident and supportive team and able to take your own initiative. Recruitment industry experience desirable but not essential. Minimum 3 year’s experience an Office Manager within a fast-paced environment.