My client, a leading Financial Planners based in the West End are currently seeking a bright and ambitious Office Junior to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your main duties will be to provide admin support to the team, which also include all other ad-hoc duties.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Processing application forms received from investors
- Liaising with investors and financial intermediaries to obtain relevant information
- Maintaining and communicating lists of investors on behalf of clients
- Reconciling client money accounts
- Setting up online payments
- Local bank runs
- Maintaining and/or reconciling the register of custody assets
- Dealing with requests for information from colleagues
- Providing other administrative support to other colleagues, including Directors
- Minimum 1 year’s experience within an office environment.
- Ideally financial services experience preferred.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Good MS packages including Excel.
- High attention to detail
- Good with numbers
Paying up to £24K