Office Assistant - £23,000 – Permanent - Gaming Company – Camden - £23,000
Our client is looking for a new member of the Executive PA team due to a promotion of the existing member of staff
The role is within the Executive PA team which is responsible for supporting the executives and many of the company-wide initiatives and events.
They are looking someone who has spent some time in an office administration role and is now looking for more responsibility.
You will work in a dedicated team and so must enjoy collaboration and variety of tasks and responsibilities.
You will also be interested to learn new skills and be happy to get involved in whatever the priorities of the moment are.
Working hours - Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:30
- Answering the main office / switchboard phone line and fielding calls directly · Meeting room bookings and ensuring they are stocked with stationery etc ·
Ensuring stationery stock levels are maintained
- Managing corporate hospitality tickets / venue communication
- Booking taxis / hotels / travel · Completing ad hoc tasks and errands for directors
- Project work as required (e.g. helping to organise company events)
- Arranging off-site meetings and company events
The successful candidate will have Excellent communication and organisation skills, Advanced Outlook, Good attention to detail, ability to use own initiative as required Friendly and approachable.
Team player willing to take on different tasks as needed to ensure the team performs well Able to prioritise your workload according to the demands on the day
Must be confident working with all levels of people within the organisations