My client, a boutique International Advisory and Consultancy business, based in the City are on the hunt for an Office Assistant/Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
This is the perfect opportunity for any individual looking for their first opportunity in London, to join a friendly and established organisation.
You main duties will be to report into the Finance Manager and Senior Secretary, performing general office administration duties to the team as well as dealing with the accounts payable for the finance team.
Full training will be provided for this role!!!!!!
- Daily meeting room set up.
- Meeting and greeting guests.
- Ordering stationary.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Managing weekly refreshments.
- Payment of non-chargeable supplier invoices.
- Payment of disbursements.
- Maintenance of Company Credit card accounts (monthly)
- Dealing with Supplier and internal queries.
- Maintaining & Reconciling Travel Advance Account (monthly).
- Maintaining & Reconciling Petty Cash, to include Foreign (monthly).
- Maintenance of bank account balances
- Checking of statements, sending office invoice and disbursement approvals and posting of office invoices.
- Should be proactive and efficient.
- Be hardworking and have the desire to learn.
- Be analytical and have a good eye for detail.
- Confident and use their own initiative.