My client, a boutique International Advisory and Consultancy business, based in the City are on the hunt for an Office Assistant to join their team on a 6-12 month FTC.
This is the perfect opportunity for any individual looking for their first opportunity in London, to join a friendly, established and welcoming organisation.
Full training will be provided for this part of the job role.
- Identifying soft files for review.
- Provide summaries of files, to liaise with former clients.
- Maintaining a spreadsheet record of all the files reviewed outcome, including costs etc.
- Review files following guidelines.
- Creation of emails to clients regarding files.
- Talking and discuss files with former clients.
- Should be proactive and efficient.
- Be hardworking and have the desire to learn.
- Be analytical and have a good eye for detail.
- Confident and use their own initiative.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Paying £18-20K to start in May 2018