Night Cleaning Supervisor (Perm) Based in Canary Warf
£13.00 per hour Sunday – Thursday
Our client a high-profile Global Finance and Banking group are seeking a full-time night cleaning supervisor
You will have cleaning supervisory experience (minimum of 6 months), good people skills and the ability to motivate team and colleagues
Good team player and able to achieve team objectives to provide a high level of customer service
This role operates Sunday night to Thursday hours are 9pm to 6am.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ensure safe working practices through implementation of company, Health & Safety standards.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practises through implementation of company, BICSs and Client Health & Safety standards
- Carry out any cleaning and associated tasks as per your allocated schedules, assisting all members of the cleaning team during absences
- Perform work assignments on your own or as part of a team with other employees.
- Demonstrate customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Take direction and respond to supervision.
- Talk with supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
- Assist cleaning supervisor as requested.
- Maintain clean and safe area of work.
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal hygiene and personal appearance.
- Ensure regular attendance and punctuality, following company procedures for holidays and sickness.
- Meet company expectations in relation to conduct and performance.
- Ensure cleaning equipment is cleaned, stored and kept in working order.
- Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Deal with any accidents and corelate reports as needed
- Understand cleaning SLAs and ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently within SLA and escalate any situation where this is not possible
- Follow all company procedures, policies and rules
This is a client facing role, It is essential that you have the ability, to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and customers.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are available immediately- please do not hesitate to give Sasha a call on- 02078411966