Are you looking to work within a fun, vibrant and busy Media Company within the heart of London? Are you looking for an established company where you can progress and feel part of a team? Then look no further.
My client, a forever growing, Social Media Company based in the West End are on the lookout for a switched on and bright Administrator to join their Media team as a Media Coordinator.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Administrative support for the Media Department and liaison with the Finance team.
- Ownership of data in internal software (POWS) and ensuring data is input and billed to clients on time.
- Preparing profit reports and presenting them to the media team in the weekly budget meetings.
- Helping the finance department with invoice queries which may involve liaising with clients, media owners and media agencies.
- Producing ad-hoc reports when required for external meetings.
- Liaison with New York office to develop new processes and learn new systems.
- Ensure the Media Dept runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Reporting of Media figures to the Finance Director and MD.
- Ideal for someone who has a high level of numeracy
- Has the ability to work without close supervision
- Has the ability to prioritise their own workload and meet deadlines accordingly.
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Can give examples of excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to learning new systems
Paying up to £20K for an immediate start