Logistics Coordinator Rainham – Essex Up to £28,000
Our Client, a Waste Management firm based in Essex are seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the day to day movements of the vehicles and materials.
Key duties include:
- Coordinating with managers and drivers to ensure routes are out on time
- Working closely with drivers to get up to date ETA’s and managing their work plans
- Maintaining tracking system
- Track and trace and missing collections
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis
- Producing reports and paperwork on all planned work
- Ensuring all systems are updated on a daily and weekly basis for reporting reasons
- Attending daily team meetings to targets are being met
This is a busy and varied role but an opportunity to develop of skills and experience.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years previous Logistics or Transport experience.
Due to where the role is based, it is essential you have access to a vehicle for work