My client a Global Law Firm based in the City, within stunning modern offices are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join them within the IA team.
Based within a friendly, hardworking and well-established organisation, your key duties will be to provide support to an allocation of fee earners and a Partner. The position will be extremely busy at times that may involve some coordination and the opportunity to travel.
Are you looking for a busy and faced paced position? Are you wanting to be part of an open door and friendly organisation? Then please apply today!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Producing all typing, dictation and secretarial services, correspondence and fax, including sometimes lengthy document production.
- Preparing standard documents from templates. Also, preparing court forms and other standard forms as required.
- Using the Firm’s technology, including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; information systems; Internet research and document management systems.
- Opening new clients and matters on the database system.
- Carrying out conflict checks.
- Carrying out general administration tasks, including photocopying, scanning and document preparation.
- Maintaining diary and schedules for fee earners, including travel arrangements, preparing itineraries and organising internal and external lunches.
- Processing expenses and bill preparation as required.
- Managing time entry and management for fee earners.
- Conducting legal searches.
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls.
- Organising and liaising with clients and other third parties for meetings and conference calls.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues and the Firm’s other offices on day to day matters.
- Maintaining professional and effective dialogue with clients when fee earners are absent, ensuring close liaison with exemplary client care; proactively supporting Firm-wide client service initiatives.
- 5-10year’s experience as a Legal Secretary with Legal
- Legal experience within Arbitration is essential
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive & flexible