Legal Personal Assistants!! My client, one of the world’s leading global Law firms are seeking experienced and efficient Personal Assistant’s to join a number of their teams.
An excellent opportunity to become part of a large and very well established corporation. Onsite Gym, restaurants, coffee lounges, all under one roof.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Take ownership of enquiries, resolving or escalating as appropriate.
- Arranging all international travel, flights, accommodation & restaurants.
- Diary Management – arranging conferences, meetings and lunches.
- Taking accurate and detailed messages.
- Produce long, accurate complex in-house style documents, manuscript amends, and audio transcription.
- Preparing and producing bills, keeping accurate records of expenses/disbursements/fees for client billing.
- Extensive Personal Assistant experience within Legal – Essential.
- Audio typing experience.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English – A-C Grade.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Permanent and contract positions paying £36K.