Seeking a Personal Assistant Team leader, for one of the world’s leading Global Law firms.
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant? Do you possess experience managing large volumes of PA’s or Teams?
An excellent opportunity to become part of a large and very well established corporation. Onsite Gym, restaurants, coffee lounges, all under one roof.
You key duties will be to proactively manage the delivery of professional & efficient secretarial services to fee earners & clients across one or more groups. You will be responsible for performance management and quality of output of their direct team and will develop relationships with fee earners in order to ensure the successful management and administration of practice areas. In addition to this, the practice leader will be responsible to provide first class admin support to all PA’s.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensure the appropriate support to the PA’s with focus and delivery.
- Direct and effective management, communication and administration to all the PA’s.
- Ensuring absence management is monitored as well as timekeeping.
- Monitor all PA performance to ensure competency levels are met.
- Participate in annual performance reviews, appraisals etc.
- Inductions of new staff.
- Running team meetings, preparing agendas.
- Participate in interviews for staff.
- 5 year’s minimum experience with legal essential
- Experience managing PA’s to a high level essential.
- Team Management experience
- HR experience, annual reviews, performance management.
- Audio typing experience
- Excellent Verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and proactive.
- Minimum qualifications 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths & English
Permanent position paying £47K..