My client a Global Business Conference organisation are seeking a Junior Conference Producer to join their busy and expanding business based in South London.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and busy organisation where your hard-work is recognised.
As a Conference producer, you will be responsible for the creation of the event from the very beginning! The ideal candidate will be exceptional creative writing skills, excellent level of English grammar and possess high attention to detail.
- In-depth telephone/desk research into target markets
- Creating databases
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Liaising and organising the speakers on the actual day of the conference
- 2:1 degree educated is essential
- Exceptional level of written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills
- Minimum 6 month’s experience with a Conference Producer position or similar position is essential.
- Hard working and high attention to detail.
The position is to start immediately paying £18-£22K