My client, a busy, dynamic and social IT Consultancy are seeking an experienced CIPD HR/Recruitment Manager for an immediate start.
This is a brand-new position and the perfect opportunity for an individual to make the position their own.
Your key duties will be to provide HR advice and guidance to the Company Directors and Line Managers, and to manage and own the HR and recruitment processes.
- Provide advice on ER and other employee matters as they arise.
- Produce internal company policies and guidance documents and ensure that these are kept up to date with accordance to legislation.
- Coaching Line Managers on how to carry out difficult conversations and/or meetings.
- Review legal documents and templates.
- Provide support on performance management issues.
- Produce documentation for employee promotions and salary increases.
- Track staff progression.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR.
- Manage the monthly and end of year payroll processes.
- Administer the auto enrolement pension scheme.
- Manage the leavers procedure.
- Manage the monthly employee expenses process.
- Manage the employee appraisal and QDR processes, ensuring line managers conduct these in a timely fashion.
- Manage employee absences, such as annual leave, sickness, paternity etc.
- Administer the PMI scheme.
- Create training agreements for new starters.
- All recruitment from start to finish.
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience within HR & Recruitment
- Professional and switched on