My client, a friendly online travel agent, based in the West End are seeking an experienced and proactive HR/Operations Manager to join their team.
Based in spacious offices, this position is a great opportunity for an individual to start building their team both UK & overseas and take full ownership of all HR related matters within their business.
You will be part of a small and friendly team, who are looking to grow rapidly over the next year and the individual will play a huge part in making this happen.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Own the hiring process and manage all agencies.
• Recruitment both UK & overseas, from the initial advert writing, to managing the agencies, interviews etc.
• Be the main point on contact for all salary rises, news positions, growth and grievances, dismissals/notices etc.
• Managing all sickness, holidays and leave.
• On-Boarding of new staff, employee contracts etc.
• Liaise with external payroll administrator e.g. salary changes, pension, benefits etc.
• Approving holidays, arranging cover for holidays etc.
• Maintaining all HR documents.
• Create and maintain employee handbook.
• Adhoc Office Management, including events, office cleaning company, supplies
• Recognised HR qualification (CIPD preferred)
• Strong IT skills.
• Experience using Google packages preferred
• Experience working with HR
• High attention to detail
Paying £35-40K to start immediately.