My client an International Property Consultancy based in the heart of the West End are now seeking their new HR Manager.
Working closely within the HR Director and in a small team, this position aims to provide a generalist HR support across the firm’s regional offices. The role will deal with the day to day operational HR issues across the board.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Day to day HR support including parental leave, flexible work, performance management.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle across the regional offices, from sign off through to the offer stage.
- Working closely and managing the relationships with agencies and using job boards to source candidates.
- Running monthly reports for Finance.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Reviewing and monitoring bonuses.
- Liaising with the pension provider.
- Incorporate and advise on new legislations or policy changes.
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within professional services is essential.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and focused
This position is to start as soon as possible but will also wait for individuals on notice periods