My client an Independent Financial Organisation based in the West End are seeking a confident and highly organised Financial Planning Administrator to join their friendly and hardworking team.
Having just recently moved into beautiful offices, my fun and vibrant client provide a work hard play hard working atmosphere which include annual trips, team work drinks, and team away days!
Are you a strong Administrator looking for a new career with a warm & friendly organisation? If so then please continue reading!
Your key duties will be to support clients, Financial Planners & Senior Account Managers & Executives in their day to day requirements.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage planner’s diaries and book client new business and review meetings.
- Attend meeting, conference and seminars.
- Liaise and build relationships with other functions/departments to ensure all aspects of development, change and ongoing activities are clearly communicated by the company.
- Prepare all documentation and meeting packs for planners.
- Process all Private Client related new business and servicing queries.
- Experience within a financial organisation, including strong financial planning experience knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong admin skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and friendly.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word & Excel.
Salary up to £30K!