Are you a confident and supportive Executive Assistant with experience working in professional services/recruitment? Do you thrive off working within a busy environment and have the ability to multitask?
Role: Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: London, West
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to work within vibrant and stunning offices based in Victoria, based within a Recruitment Firm. My client offers the whole package, from training, development, to benefits such as company skiing trips, monthly massages, free breakfast, gym membership etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Looking after the day to day of the CEO
- Extensive diary management
- Managing inbox and LinkedIn
- Running weekly reports and collating data
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Confirming meetings / booking rooms
- Element of personal jobs
- Working closely with the EA to the Founder and Chairman
- Supporting the EA with events and incentives
- Keeping track of PDP's & appraisals
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Adhoc tasks e.g. trying to solve phone problems, getting lunches for work meetings, grabbing
- EA/PA experience working within recruitment or professional services environment.
- Experience working within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Highly confident and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use your initiative.
- High attention to detail.
If you are immediately looking for a new opportunity, do not hesitate and apply today for immediate consideration!