My client, a small, independent Executive Search company, based in the West End are seeking a new Executive Assistant.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a small but busy team, supporting two Directors within the business.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive executive and administration support to the two Directors whilst having the opportunity to get involved in smaller projects individually.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Full inbox and extensive diary management, ensuring an effective use of time and preparation of information in advance. Sort, redirecting and actioning emails as appropriate
- Booking internal and external telephone calls, video conferences and face to face meetings and planning events and organising travel, preparing itineraries, including breakfast/lunch/dinner reservations
- To provide administrative support, including preparing and drafting correspondence, booking meeting rooms, minute-taking, and supporting meetings and events.
- Programme management support, including collation and preparation of pitch materials, proposals, contracts and other ad-hoc support with projects
- Support with business unit financial management, cost cross-charging and monthly expense reporting
- Research and Delivery BU support, reporting and analytics, internal business update presentations and support development and implementation key strategic initiatives
- Team leadership support, proactively and relatively act as a point of contact to direct and indirect team including weekly/monthly/annual 121s, quarterly lunches/dinners, incentive events and support with necessary preparation
- Support group-wide learning and development programme execution, including ensuring all new and existing team members are constantly developing/next stages are planned and delivered
- Executive search/recruitment industry experience is essential
- Polished, professional and experienced.
- Experience support Director level.
- High attention to detail and organisation skills.
Paying up to £40K