My client, a professional and fast-growing PR Consultancy based in the heart of the City are currently seeking a variety of Executive Assistant’s on a permanent basis to join their teams.
Situated in stunning modern offices, your key duties will be to support the Managing Directors and the wider team with all administration type duties. These positions are not your traditional PA positions, therefore are seeking candidates who are flexible and are willing to muck in!
Duties include but not limited to:
- International travel arrangements
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging dinners and corporate events
- Creating of PowerPoint presentations (advanced level)
- Sending out press releases and undertaking media searches
- Typing up minutes
- Managing creative marketing events, including budgets, hosting etc.
- Regular client liaison by telephone at senior level
- Maintain and management of CRM system
- Experience with Financial PR
- Experience within Financial or Professional services background
- Experience with InDesign
- Degree educated – Essential
- Experience with RNS Operations
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Experience with press releases
- Advanced PowerPoint – Essential
Salary £30-38K depending on experience.