Are you an outstanding Executive Assistant, who remains calm and on top of your work load? Do you have a good sense of humour and pride yourself on the ability to work under pressure? Are you a team player and build good working relationships?
Job Title: Executive Assistant
We’re on the hunt for an outstanding Executive Assistant to work within a well-established and delightful Management Consultancy based in the City. We are looking for someone who is looking at progressing themselves within a challenging role. This position requires a flexible and hard-working EA and someone who is extremely personable, friendly and confident. You will be primarily responsible for organising and coordinating business meetings and managing schedules for the MD’s within the team. This is a fantastic job for someone who is hands on and likes a busy, rewarding and challenging role, in a fun and friendly environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scheduling and organising meetings
- Maintaining and coordinating calendars
- Coordinating various internal and external marketing events
- Preparing time and expense reports
- Coordinating travel plans, hotels, and car service
- Managing the invoicing process
- Setting up conference calls
- Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors
- Managing confidential information, emails
- Creating and amending decks in PowerPoint
- Using Excel to maintain team documents
- Assisting with client research
- Successful applicants must be proficient with a variety of computer software applications in Word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software specifically, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and various other internet applications.
- They should have excellent written & verbal communications and be up for the challenge of constant change.
- Possess experience within professional services is essential
- Possess 7-10 years EA experience.
This position is to start as soon as possible