My client, an International Association based in the City are on the hunt for an experienced and highly organised Events Associate to join their team on a maternity contract for one year.
You will be part of a great team and a business that organises 70-100 global events per year. You will be assisting the Events Directors, in the creating, producing and delivering of global high-class events. An excellent opportunity for an individual to travel Europe for the business identifying opportunities for their events.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Director, Events in briefing various design and event agencies, as required
- Identifying opportunities for their events
- Drafting copy and assisting in the marketing and promotion of events to appropriate audiences by e-mail, web and via social media with referral to the Director, Head of Events
- Organising delivery and return of stand and collateral to event venues
- Maintaining relationships with internal departments and relevant regional contacts as well as external service providers/suppliers
- Sourcing venue and catering options, audio visual requirements - should provide knowledgeable venue ideas with recommendations for ideal setting within budget
- Be a ‘go-to’ person for ALL team members, providing support as required and proactively keeping up to date with the Association’s activities, communication, operational changes and key relevant personnel – both centrally and regionally
- Managing on-site event production
- Minimum 5 years experience working within events.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Educated to A level standard or above.
- CIM, CAM desirable.
- Full working knowledge or MS Office & Adobe Acrobat writer and reader.