My client, an International Association organisation based in the City are on the hunt for an experienced and highly organised Events Associate to join their team on a maternity contract for one year.
You will be part of a great team and a business that organises 70-100 global events per year. You will be assisting the Events Directors, in the creating, producing and delivering of global high class events. An excellent opportunity for an individual to travel Europe for the business identifying opportunities for their events.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Director of Events in briefing various design and event agencies, as required
- Identifying opportunities for their events
- Drafting copy and assisting in the marketing and promotion of events to appropriate audiences by e-mail, web and via social media with referral to the Director, Head of Events
- Organising delivery and return of stand and collateral to event venues
- Maintaining relationships with internal departments and relevant regional contacts as well as external service providers/suppliers
- Sourcing venue and catering options, audio visual requirements - should provide knowledgeable venue ideas with recommendations for ideal setting within budget
- Be a ‘go-to’ person for ALL team members, providing support as required and proactively keeping up to date with the Association’s activities, communication, operational changes and key relevant personnel – both centrally and regionally
- Managing on-site event production
- Minimum 5 years experience working within events.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Educated to A level standard or above.
- CIM, CAM desirable.
- Full working knowledge or MS Office & Adobe Acrobat writer and reader.
This is maternity cover for one year to start the end of June/ beginning of July. Paying £30-33K.