Are you seeking a new and exciting challenge, working for a business where you add value? Are you looking for a lively, friendly and personable team to work for?
My client is a Leading Executive Search Company, based in the heart of City, who are on the hunt for a bubbly, confident & proactive Executive Assistant to join their team.
Your main duty will be to support a few of the Practice Leaders with their everyday tasks, to ensure their working life runs smoothly and efficiently. They are seeking an individual they can trust and who is confident to assist them effectively.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Extensive diary management for all three leaders.
- Travels arrangements.
- Booking lunches for the consultant’s clients.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Creating and putting together PowerPoint presentations.
- Audio typing documents.
- Effectively managing the delivery on multiple projects.
- Assisting with the setting up of business development & new business pitch meetings.
- Providing Adhoc support to the associates.
- Maintaining database with relevant information.
- Assisting with events (Breakfast, lunches etc.)
- Meeting and greeting, providing refreshments etc.
- Experience working as a PA/Team Assistant for 2-5 years.
- Executive Search or Recruitment experience desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation production with a good eye for details.
- Proactive and forward think.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills essential
To start asap paying £30-£32K