A fantastic opportunity, not to be missed!!!
We are working with a Global Management Consultancy who are seeking an Executive Assistant
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Extensive support through the management of their diaries, logistics and time management.
• Coordinating both domestic and international travel arrangements including hotels, transfers and comprehensive itineraries of meetings.
• Coordinating, tracking and reconciling expenses.
• Assisting with the on boarding of new staff including the provision of IT equipment and the smooth transition and training on various systems.
• Arranging conferences & sourcing of venues, hotels, private dining, flights & visa arrangements.
• Processing of expense claims and purchase orders and the monitoring of departmental expense in line with policies and procedures.
• Arranging board meetings, dinners & away days.
• Providing assistance arranging flights, transfers and expense claims for attendance at board meetings.
• The duties will be varied and some confidential - these will requiring the highest level of discretion