My client, a leading Global Media firm based in the West End are currently looking for a switched on, efficient and friendly Executive Assistant to join their team on a 12-month maternity contract.
This is position will be to provide comprehensive support to the CEO on a 1:1 basis, along with supporting and managing the international team. An excellent opportunity for an individual to get involved in a busy and growing business, whilst being involved in the international offices.
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of organisational and multitasking skills.
Situated in stunning offices, walking distance of the tube, you will be part of a fun, vibrant and friendly team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Full diary management for the CEO
- Admin support for another 5 within the International Teams
- Extensive travel arrangements across different times zones
- Scheduling conference calls
- Preparing and editing PowerPoint presentations and other documents.
- Minute taking (record and transcribe)
- Processing of expenses
- Ad hoc support to the UK team and in the absence of Office Manager & PA to Directors
- Meeting and greeting all guests
- Arranging and coordinating of international meetings and events (International travel required)
- Involvement of various projects
- Media background is essential
- Experience working within internationals offices and working across different time zones is also required for this position.
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a PA/EA related position.
- Confident and friendly attitude.
- Strong management skills
- Experience working on different projects.
- Advanced in all IT packages including Excel & PowerPoint
This position is paying £40K and will be starting in February. If you have the skills and experience listed in the above, then please apply today for immediate consideration!