Are you a confident, switched on and friendly Executive Assistant looking a new opportunity immediately? Are you wanting to work for an organisation, where culture and staff are looked after and recognised? Then look no further!
Based in the West End, in beautiful across, stretched across three floor, my client are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide efficient and accurate support to a Director and his team on a 6 month maternity contract.
Every employee of my client counts, therefore not only are you there to work, but also to feel part of a team and a company where culture and hard work really matters and goes recognised.
- Managing a number of complex executive’s calendars
- Resolving diary clashes in an efficient manner and re-prioritising meetings
- Preparing briefing documents for meetings
- Minute taking for meetings with regulator impact
- Printing, scanning, photocopying and binding board papers and documents for presentations where required
- Ad-hoc administration and support for colleagues in the wider team
- Travel coordination
- Compiling packs of relevant papers for executives as requested
- Managing the agendas for key meetings and writing up notes and actions
- Tracking projects
- Maintaining tracking database
- Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations
- Providing cover for other EA’s within the department.
- Experience working as an EA/PA.
- Experience supporting fast paced and challenging areas
- Extremely organised and ability to prioritise their workload, always being one step ahead
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Highly proficient in MS Office Excel/PowerPoint
Paying £35,000 - £40,000 pro rata