Are you looking for work immediately? Do you possess customer service experience within a call centre or office-based environment? Then we might have the job for you!
My client is an established Construction business based in Enfield are now seeking Customer Service Advisors to join their busy team.
Your main duty will be to act as the point of contact for the Call Centre Team, receiving works from clients, updating the management system and then allocating the work to their engineers.
Duties include but not limited to:
- To record any site-specific information received, and to ensure that any relevant details already held are reviewed and acted upon when allocating jobs
- Where necessary to raise and allocate specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements
- To chase sub-contractors for engineer reports within the expected time frames, upload on to system and update the client including any quotes if required
- To review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions, ensuring that calls are responded to with reference to both the importance of the works and the contractual response times and updating clients where necessary
- To enter into the “Contract Diary” relevant information of appointments made for engineer attendance/response in order to maximize attendance within response times whilst minimizing standby and travelling time
- Possess previous experience in an office-based environment and customer service position.
- Excellent levels of customer service both written and spoken.
- Due to the location driving would be ideal but there is a station not too far
- Be a good team player.
This position is to start as soon as possible paying £20-22K. If you have the skills and experience please apply today!