Corporate Receptionist City – London Up to £28,000
Our client, an established Investment Management firm are seeking a professional, switched on and experienced Receptionist to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity, working in beautiful offices based in one of London’s most iconic building, dealing with high profile clients.
Key Duties will include:
• Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors.
• Management of meeting rooms, including arranging and refreshments or lunches which are required
• Calling appropriate host upon visitor arrival and escort guest to meeting rooms
• Proving security passes for external visitors
• Taking inbound calls and transferring to relevant person or taking accurate messages
• Ordering stationary supplies
• Management of all incoming post
• Ensuring the reception area is maintained to the highest standards
The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills and be immaculately presented
To apply you should have a minimum of 3 years Corporate Reception experience ideally from a similar industry and have good MS skills.