I am recruiting on behalf of a Recruitment Company based in the City, who are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their friendly and busy team.
Your key duties for this position will be to report directly to the Contracts Manager and help assistant manage the contracts across the board.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Creation of Contractors contracts and Client Contracts
- Review of Client Contractors to ensure their terms are compliant with our company policy and UK law.
- Ensure on going compliance with IR35 (tax and social security legislation) and any management companies re contractor registration etc
- Be the single point of contact for obtaining and verifying all contractor on-boarding documents, such as Passports, Proof of address etc, for new starters.
- This will include liaising with our Clients Quality Assurance team and ensuring all of the relevant documents are in place in line with their SLA’s
- General System administration
- Contractor care, maintain relationship with our live workers and feed back to the recruitment team on any potential issues.
- Experience working within Recruitment as a contracts administrator or administrator.
- Highly organised & efficient.
- Excellent communication skills.
Paying up to £27K.