My client, a busy, vibrant and fast expanding Recruitment Consultancy are looking for a switched on, confident and articulate Compliance Administrator to join their team.
Based within a friendly and warm organisation, you will be working as part of the contracts and compliance team, to deliver quality compliance for new and existing contractors.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Drawing up and sending contracts to Contractors & Clients
- To deliver a high level of customer service and professionalism at all times to the contractors and clients.
- To ensure the CRM is up to date and contains accurate information.
- To effectively manage all incoming contractor enquiries including, contractual, compliance and timesheet queries.
- Ensure contractors are issued with the appropriate contract paperwork in line with our SLAs.
- Ensuring any outstanding compliance documentation is received in line with our deadlines.
- Specific responsibilities may vary and other tasks may be introduced to meet the changing demands of the business.
- High attention to detail
- Confident and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Efficient and have self-management.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
This position is to start immediately and paying £21K.