My client, a busy, lively and fast-growing Recruitment Consultancy, in the City are looking for a new member to join their team.
Position: Contracts & Compliance Officer
Are you wanting to be part of a lively, busy and growing organisation? Are you wanting to be part of a business where you hard work doesn’t go unnoticed? If you are, apply today.
Your main duty of this position will be to manage the contractors from start to finish. High attention to detail is KEY in this position. You will play a vital role within the business to ensure all compliance is met with to a very high standard.
You will be the company’s go to person for everything compliance whether it is an urgent contract needing to be issued, developing internal processes, anything related to GDPR or Health and Safety.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing an effective compliance program in line with their legal and HR teams
- Proactively auditing processes, practices and documents, reviewing policies and internal systems and making necessary changes on approval.
- Ensuring contracts are written and processed on time and with precision
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Collaborate with external auditors when necessary
- Ad-hoc office management duties ensuring health and safety and GDPR compliance,
- organising events, generally contributing to the operations of the business
- Experience working within recruitment is essential.
- Experience working within a compliance-based position is essential.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a compliance, risk and AML related roles
- Experience in risk management
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally experience working for a Small or Medium Sized Business
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Friendly approach to work.
- Work well under pressure and within a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you have the skills for the above position, please apply today!