My client, a busy, vibrant and fast expanding Recruitment Consultancy are looking for a switched on, confident and articulate Contracts & Compliance Administrator to join their team.
Based within a friendly and warm organisation, you will be working as part of the Commercial Support Team, to deliver quality compliance for new and existing contractors.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Drawing up and sending contracts to Contractors & Clients
- To deliver a high level of customer service and professionalism at all times to the contractors and clients.
- To ensure the CRM is up to date and contains accurate information.
- To effectively manage all incoming contractor enquiries including, contractual, compliance and timesheet queries.
- Ensure contractors are issued with the appropriate contract paperwork in line with SLAs
- Ensuring any outstanding compliance documentation is received in line with deadlines.
- Specific responsibilities may vary, and other tasks may be introduced to meet the changing demands of the business.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels across the business
- Be methodical in all areas
- Experience working within a Compliance or Administration type position
- Experience working within a fast-paced Recruitment company.
- Will need to work well under pressure and continue to deliver in constantly changing environments
- Must show themselves to be a self-starter, who uses initiative and faces all challenges and problems with a sense of responsibility and self-management
- Must have a tenacious and enthusiastic approach to problem resolution.
Salary is negotiable on experience