Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge to kick start 2020? Are you looking for a varied position providing key support to someone? Are you looking for a role that heavily involves lots of projects and coordination?
Position: Client Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
Industry: Executive Search
The main duties of this position are to provide high level support to the Senior Consultants within the team, delivering on projects and coordination throughout their process. This position will require a candidate to be highly organised, collaborative and possess strong attention to detail.
- Full coordination of the psychometric process, setting up the sessions, issuing the links, scheduling client briefing and debriefing calls, arranging candidate verification and feedback sessions.
- Liaison with both the client and sponsors for the Leadership Development Programme, setting up activates etc.
- Being the main point of contact for the practice.
- Assisting the Consultants with the preparation and formatting of presentation slides.
- Issuing and preparing client assignment documents through DocuSign.
- Involvement in client MI reporting, collating psychometric data and preparing reports.
- Finance duties including raising client invoices, chasing PO numbers, processing supplier invoices etc.
- General coordination duties including, diary management, travel arrangements etc.
- Excellent Project Management & Coordination experience is required.
- Experience working with Executive Search is ideal.
- High levels or organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Collaborative nature and able to provide excellent support.
This position is to start as soon as possible for 9-12months. Apply today for immediate consideration!