Great new opportunity to kick start your career!
My client, a Specialist Recruitment Firm in South London are looking for a professional and results orientated individual to join their team! Since starting their business within the last two years, my prestigious client is quickly expanding and have huge plans for their business in the next year.
This position will involve full support and working on requirements provided by the Senior Consultants within the team.
They are looking for a friendly and confident Candidate Administrator/Team PA to join as soon as possible.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing compliance administrator for all candidate, referencing, DBS, passports etc.
- Managing the internal database ensuring all information is inserted and up to date.
- Ad-hoc team PA duties for the consultant including booking meetings & lunches and all other administrator duties.
- Meeting and greeting candidates.
- Arranging the meeting rooms etc.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess experience within recruitment, be able to work under pressure and be resilient. Although recruitment experience helpful, someone who is bright and wanting to learn and take control will be considered.
Paying £25K to start immediately.