Our client is an elegant, boutique and 5* Facilities Management Company based across London. After successfully acquiring new space, they are now looking to build their team within the West End.
Do you provide excellent customer service? Could you be a reliable and trusted second in command? Then this could be the job for you!
My client is now searching for a hard-working, efficient and reliable Assistant Centre Manager to join their West End office. You will be working closely alongside their current Assistant Manager, being their second in command and stepping in for the times when they are on holiday!
You will provide a 5* service to all their clients within the building and actively build professional and trusted relationships with everyone.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Training and motivating the service assistants, being their first point of contact which include organising their holidays etc.
- Recruitment, being in charge of recruiting new service assistants when needed.
- Regular walk arounds the building/floors ensuring everything is in order, fully stocked etc.
- Building Management, health and safety.
- IT & Telephones
- Project Management, assisting the centre manager with new client move-ins, operations etc.
- Being the centre managers second in command for when they are on holiday.
- Experience working within a Managerial type position, or Assistant Manager position is required.
- Experience within hospitality is a good advantage.
- Excellent levels of customer service experience.
- Being a good communicator within a team.
- Providing excellent relationship building skills to clients and team members.
This position is to start immediately so apply for immediate consideration. Paying £27-29K