Our client based in the heart of the City is seeking a strong Administrator to come and join their expanding team
As one of the administrator's, it is absolutely essential that you have excellent organisational and time management skills.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• To prepare documents for binding and collating.
• Assisting with projects when required
• To deal with telephone queries from internal/external clients.
• To maintain filing system.
• To prepare and raise invoices as requested.
• To carry out other reasonable management requests, i.e. answering phones, filing, photocopying and general office duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have at least 2 years administration experience are are looking for that next step