Account Director – City – up to £65k
My Client, an Internationally renowned PR agency are looking for an Account Director to join them at this exciting time. Having just won several contracts and dealing with some of the world’s leading blue chip financial, technology, skills and education companies.
They are now seeking an Account Director who is commercially minded and creative in nature, to direct and lead PR projects and provide counsel to their clients and board alike.
Key skills and experience
The right Account Director for this company will have extensive experience leading and managing within a PR environment, the ability to mentor and nurture talent as well as a natural ability to build strong lasting relationships.
On a personal level, my Client are looking for a self-starter. Given the nature of the role you will need to lead by example, be driven, ambitious and be willing to go above and beyond for the business. Networking and business development will play a very important part of this role. An Account Director that and clearly show a track record with success in these areas is what we are looking for.
- Being the Senior contact for client accounts
- Managing the client service and agency performance
- Overseeing PR campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Analysing PR outcomes and interpreting data
- Presenting findings to the SLT, clients and key stakeholders
- Delegating to and managing a PR team
- Winning new business and developing current client accounts
- Developing a wide network and nurturing key contacts
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing a team of PR professionals and account managers, providing career counsel, professional development support, monitoring and performance reviews
- Managing new accounts along with existing ones
- Key contact for clients.
- Overseeing media strategy and account development
- Providing support for agency growth and development of new business pipeline
- Achieving exceptional outcomes for current clients and managing an extended portfolio ensuring consistency of service is delivered in line with company policy
- Championing the agency values and brand
- Developing senior press relationships and managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
- Overseeing provision of account resources
- Formulating business strategy in conjunction with other directors
- Reporting into the SLT and providing high level data analysis