This week we will take a look at knowing when employees are unhappy in the work place. Facing the fact that no one likes working. Human beings are lazy creatures but they must work for a living. The definition of survival however, can vary based on your position. Sensing mutiny among your employees, here are some things to be on the look out for.
- Employees stop being respectful of management.
- Employees stop caring about providing good customer service.
- Just one employee, it might just be an isolated incident or attitude problem.
- Multiple employees, pay attention and reassess.
- When employees would rather go without money than come into work
- Multiple employees are doing this it means that they aren’t interested in working for you and are doing something else.
Decreased Work Production.
- They do not care about the quality of their work.
- They do not care about the deadlines on their work
- You find out that they are hoping you will fire them so they can take unemployment or just start at the new place.
- Employees stop doing favours like staying an hour later or coming in early.
- You notice that they have stopped caring.
- You do not know what to do to change their behaviour.
Asking For Days Off.
- Most application submissions and interview times take place during weekdays, employees might be looking for other positions.